Sunday, January 25, 2015

Why we love our school!



We were getting ready for Catholic schools week! We wanted to talk about why we love our school. We did a huge brainstorm on the board and we learned that if we kept brainstorming we would go forever! By: Snake

I wrote that I love Holy Spirit school because I love learning and our teachers make it lots of fun. By: Scorpion

I wrote that I love Holy Spirit school because they have iPads in class. I also love doing experiments in science. By: Morray Eel

Holy Spirit is great because they corndogs for hot lunch sometimes and because PE is amazing with Mr. Cross. By: Leopard


I love going to school here because me and my friends get to play tag at recess and lunch. By: Saber Tooth

Its important to celebrate our school during Catholic schools week. I like that our school is not a St. something school but its about the Holy Spirit. By: Fish

I love that I moved to this school because it is so much fun and I have great friends. By: Pika

No comments:

Post a Comment